1. What will I receive when I purchase one of your products?
You will receive a zip file containing a subtitles file in .srt or .ass format.
2. How do I use a subtitles file?
Once you have the movie file and the subtitles file in your computer, put them both in the same folder.
Ensure both files have the same name, for instance:
– MDYD-960.mp4 (movie file)
– MDYD-960.srt (subtitle file)
Open the movie file (in this example, MDYD-960.mp4) using a media player like VLC (our favorite media player). You should now be able to see the subtitles.
You may want to check this YouTube video illustrating the procedure described.
3. I have a HD/better copy of the movie I purchased, but the subtitles appear to be out-of-sync, how do I adjust the subtitles to my video?
4 . What will appear on my credit card bill?
The following information will appear on your credit card bill: vtsup.com*XCAPEPLAN
5. Do you translate/subtitle private movie requests?
Sure we do! Check out Our Rates to find out how to engage our services.